1. The data administrator is Leaware S.A with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Perkuna 86/1 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000354417, for which the register files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 5222949061, REGON: 142343299. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
6. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
7. The Service Provider is also the administrator of persons subscribed to the newsletter and persons registered on the list for downloading educational materials.
8. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
e. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
f. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you subscribed to download educational materials.
9. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
11. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
13. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
15. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
16. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
18. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
19. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the site.
21. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at
22. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.